- An indestructable mixture of PMMA and PET. Strong elasticity and anti-collision structure maintains extreme durability.
- The surface of the tempered glass has a hardness of 9H which is three times stronger than a regular screen protector film. Even objects such as knife and keys will not scratch the tempered glass.
- Oleophobic coating: The premium tempered glass has an oleophobic coating that provide fingerprint-proof and prevents other contaminants.
- The tempered glass screen protector is Full Glue, which has a strong adhesive that makes installation easy and attaches the film firmly on the phone screen so as to not affect the touch screen’s sensitivity.
- Soft ceramic film – the screen protector can be bent.
- Matte – which anti-fingerprint.
- Sensitive and smooth – oil layer/reduce stains.
- 9H hardness, refuse to scratch – nano-fusion technology to easily resist daily scratches.
- Explosion proof – enhance stress resistance, can effectively reduce screen damage when impacted.
- HD – restore screen color.
- Clean your phone screen with cloths.
- Tear No.1 mark release film off and align the holes, put film on the screen smoothly.
- Press tempered glass gently from the middle to all around with your fingers.
- Squeezed out the last bubble with your fingers or scratch card.